Do you have concerns about a supplier? As part of your due diligence should you conduct a formal audit on them prior to adding them to your approved vendor list?
If your business uses services and products from suppliers to fulfill contracts, QAS International can perform a supplier audit to ensure that they are in compliance with your requirements and their operations aren’t going to jeopardise your business.
Our Certified Lead Auditors will work with your organisation to develop a supplier audit program, utilising criteria based on your inputs, Management System Standards clause requirements and regulatory requirements.
Our Supplier Evaluation Auditing services will mean your organisation will:
- Gain benefits of professional and experienced Certified Lead auditors
- Reduce auditing training and logistical costs
- Allow employees to focus on their core jobs
Benefits to be gained from auditing suppliers:
- Ensure suppliers are fulfilling the requirements of management system standards
- Provide confidence in supplier products, parts or services
- Identification of opportunities for improvement
- Reduced downtime due to poor supplier products
- Demonstration of Due Dilligence and a proactive position towards Supplier Management
QAS International’s Supplier Evaluation Auditing service allows your business to make informed decisions on the capabilities of your suppliers and contractors.
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.